Promote Your Business Online:
If you have a business, business idea or cause that you’re trying to promote, then this hands-on course is for you. You’ll learn how to leverage free tools such as social media and blogging as well as inbound marketing techniques to help you get your message out to a targeted audience.
This is a hands-on course that covers the basics of social media, blogging and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) from a marketing standpoint. You’ll learn the basic use of popular social media tools as well as some advanced techniques to help you make the right connections and reach your target market.
The course also provides an overview of inbound marketing techniques that leverage free & low-cost technology. Attendees will learn how to monetize their online efforts and track their progress through all phases of the sales funnel that apply to their business or cause.
This nine-hour course is offered both during the day and in the evening.
- The basics of inbound marketing.
- Websites vs. blogs.
- Getting attention in a busy online world.
- Basic use of social media tools.
- How to attract more connections on the popular social media services.
- How to determine which services are right for your situation.
- How to attract more people to your website or blog.
- Monetization techniques.
- Advertising and affiliate programs.
- Blog plugins overview & how they can help you.
- How to use mailing lists and landing pages to get people to take action.
Please check back soon for a list of upcoming events.
|Please visit our events page for a list of upcoming classes open to the public.|