Master Your Life: How to Manage Your Time, Money & Energy
Most of us have far too much on our plates – or at least it feels that way. We’re constantly running from place to place, there’s too much month left at the end of the money and it seems like each hectic week blends into the next. Saying that life is fast-paced is an understatement.
The purpose of “Master Your Life” is to get four major areas of your life under control. They are:
- Your finances
- Your schedule
- Your health
- Your energy & motivation
In this course, you’ll learn techniques to manage your household’s schedule, get your finances under control and get your body and mind in its optimal state.
This course features both lectures and exercises to help you get control of four key areas of your life. You’ll learn how to get your schedule in order and tackle large projects so that managing your time will be less stressful. You’ll then learn how to create a budget and figure out where your money is going so you can eliminate expenses that aren’t in line with your goals. Finally, you’ll learn some tricks to eat healthier and stay motivated. You’ll also receive tools to help you stay organized, create a budget and tackle tough decisions.
- Master Your Time and Your Schedule:
- Create a schedule that works for everyone in your household.
- Learn to break large projects into smaller, manageable tasks.
- Create a centralized calendar so you’ll never forget an appointment again.
- Learn to plan ahead to maximize the use of your time.
- Master Your Finances:
- Get your finances in order and learn where your money goes.
- Learn the basics of budgeting and identify areas where you can save money.
- Learn how to buy more with less by spending smarter.
- Learn ways to cut costs and how to increase your cash flow.
- Master Your Health:
- Create meal plans that help you eat healthier while saving money.
- Build a workout plan that you can stick to.
- Learn how simple food substitutions can result in healthier eating.
- Master Your Energy & Motivation:
- Learn to manage stress.
- Learn techniques to stay motivated.
Would you like us to offer this course in-house for your business or organization?
Then please contact us to learn more about our customized training programs.