Job Interviewing for Managers Audio Program
Being on the hiring side of the desk can be almost as challenging as being on the candidate’s side. Making a bad hire or letting a good hire get away can have negative impacts on your business. Asking an illegal question can even get your company in hot water. In today’s busy world, it’s hard enough just to find time to conduct an interview, let alone take time to keep up with current techniques. Which is why we created this program with you in mind.
Learn how to get the most out of your meetings with candidates
In good economic times, good people are hard to come by. In bad economic times, weeding out the bad from the good can be a challenge. That's why this program helps you prepare for the interview so you can effectively evaluate the candidate. You'll also learn which questions to ask, and which to not.
So if you're finding interviewing to be a tedious task, then this program will help you. In this 30 minute program, you'll learn :
- How to prepare for a job interview - what to do from the hiring side of the desk.
- How to scan a resume and use it to screen candidates.
- The different types of interviewing techniques and the advantages of each.
- What illegal questions are and how to avoid them.
- How to use a debriefing session to get everyone's feedback and make the right hiring decision.
There are no reviews yet.