You Lose Out Big Time When You Don't Negotiate Effectively
Nearly every interaction you have with others is a negotiation. So when you don't negotiate effectively, your best case is you leave some money on the table. Your worst case is you walk away losing completely. In business, that means you're not getting the best price and terms. On the personal side, you're not getting what you need from the other party.
Most people detest negotiations - it stresses them out, makes them feel uneasy and is generally uncomfortable. But you're doing yourself a disservice when you just accept whatever terms are tossed at you. You owe it to yourself, and whoever you represent (your family, your employer, etc...) to negotiate the best terms that you can get.
Have You Ever Been In these Situations?
- You bought a new car, only to find out later that a friend got the same one $5000 cheaper.
- The handyman you hired charged you 20% more than some across town - for the same job.
- You started a new job, only to find that others in similar roles got a higher starting salary and extra vacation days.
- You bought a new outfit and paid for alterations. Then you find out that if you had just asked, they would have done it for free.
- Your teenage daughter asks if she go on a school trip to see a musical in New York. The next day, she asks for spending money. A week later, she asks to get a new outfit to wear to the play. After that, she wants a new phone so she take better pictures.
This Program Will Help You
- You won't get taken advantage of because you'll learn common negotiation tactics.
- You'll get the best deal because you'll learn how to properly prepare for your next negotiation.
- You won't get backed into a corner because you'll learn about your BATNA (Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement).
- You won't feel like you're taking advantage of others because you'll learn win-win negotiation techniques.
No Risk To You
If you feel that you haven't earned back the price you paid for this program in better negotiations, then contact us within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund.