If you have trouble meeting people then this program is for you. Letís face it, if thereís something you need or want, thereís someone out there that can help you get it. Whether you're looking for new clients, to expand your business or looking for a job, connecting with the right person will help you reach your goal.
Networking is a skill thatís rarely taught Ė most of us learn through trial and error. If you donít have the time to go to dozens of business or social events over the next year to develop those skills, then this program is for you. After listening to this programing and applying what youíve learned, youíll gain the confidence and competence you need to reach your goals and network like a pro at business and social events.
- How to properly prepare so you know what to expect at the event.
- What to do at a networking event so you effectively make connections with the right people.
- How to follow up afterwards to nurture the leads and connections that youíve made.
- How to prepare for a networking event to get the most out of it - everything from how to dress to what to bring with you.
- How to set your goals for the event so you can use your time wisely- and how to ensure you meet them.
- How to start, carry on and exit a conversation - even if you're uncomfortable introducing yourself.
- How to follow up afterwards and build on the relationships you've established at the event.
- How to evaluate your performance to ensure you become a more effective networker from event to event.